Info Node: (find.info)Top
This file documents the GNU utilities for finding files that match
certain criteria and performing various actions on them. This is
edition 4.1.7, for `find' version 4.1.7.
- Summary of the tasks this manual describes.
- Finding Files
- Finding files that match certain criteria.
- Doing things to files you have found.
- Common Tasks
- Solutions to common real-world problems.
- Maintaining file name databases.
- File Permissions
- How to control access to files.
- Summary of how to invoke the programs.
- Primary Index
- The components of `find' expressions.
automatically generated by info2www version 184.108.40.206