Info Node: (gpgme.info)Top
This is Edition 0.3.5, last updated 19 March 2002, of `The `GnuPG
Made Easy' Reference Manual', for Version 0.3.5 of the GPGME library.
- How to use this manual.
- What you should do before using the library.
- Protocols and Engines
- Supported crypto protocols.
- Error Handling
- Error numbers and their meanings.
- Exchanging Data
- Passing data to and from GPGME.
- Handling GPGME contexts.
- The GNU General Public License says how you
can copy and share `GnuPG Made Easy'.
- Free Documentation License
- This manual is under the GNU Free
- Concept Index
- Index of concepts and programs.
- Function and Data Index
- Index of functions, variables and data types.
--- The Detailed Node Listing ---
- Getting Started
- Purpose of the manual, and how to use it.
- Reasons to install and use GPGME.
- Basic architecture of the GPGME library.
- What header file you need to include.
- Building the Source
- Compiler options to be used.
- Library Version Check
- Getting and verifying the library version.
Protocols and Engines
- Engine Version Check
- Verifying the engine version.
- Engine Information
- Obtaining more information about the engines.
- Support for the OpenPGP protocol.
- Cryptographic Message Syntax
- Support for the CMS.
- Error Values
- A list of all error values used.
- Error Strings
- How to get a descriptive string from a value.
- Creating Data Buffers
- Creating new data buffers.
- Destroying Data Buffers
- Releasing data buffers.
- Manipulating Data Buffers
- Operations on data buffers.
- Creating Contexts
- Creating new GPGME contexts.
- Destroying Contexts
- Releasing GPGME contexts.
- Context Attributes
- Setting properties of a context.
- Key Management
- Managing keys with GPGME.
- Trust Item Management
- Managing trust items with GPGME.
- Crypto Operations
- Using a context for cryptography.
- Run Control
- Controlling how operations are run.
- Protocol Selection
- Selecting the protocol used by a context.
- ASCII Armor
- Requesting ASCII armored output.
- Text Mode
- Choosing canonical text mode.
- Included Certificates
- Including a number of certificates.
- Key Listing Mode
- Selecting key listing mode.
- Passphrase Callback
- Getting the passphrase from the user.
- Progress Meter Callback
- Being informed about the progress.
- Listing Keys
- Browsing the list of available keys.
- Information About Keys
- Requesting detailed information about keys.
- Manipulating Keys
- Operations on keys.
- Generating Keys
- Creating new key pairs.
- Exporting Keys
- Retrieving key data from the key ring.
- Importing Keys
- Adding keys to the key ring.
- Deleting Keys
- Removing keys from the key ring.
Trust Item Management
- Listing Trust Items
- Browsing the list of available trust items.
- Information About Trust Items
- Requesting detailed information about trust items.
- Manipulating Trust Items
- Operations on trust items.
- Decrypting a ciphertext.
- Verifying a signature.
- Decrypt and Verify
- Decrypting a signed ciphertext.
- Creating a signature.
- Encrypting a plaintext.
- Detailed Results
- How to obtain more info about the operation.
- Selecting Signers
- How to choose the keys to sign with.
- Creating a Signature
- How to create a signature.
- Selecting Recipients
- How to choose the recipients.
- Encrypting a Plaintext
- How to encrypt a plaintext.
- Waiting For Completion
- Waiting until an operation is completed.
- Cancelling an Operation
- Interrupting a running operation.
- Hooking Up Into Idle Time
- Doing something when nothing has to be done.
automatically generated by info2www version 18.104.22.168